Good afternoon everyone! As we are all working together do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy, FISH would like to be able to keep our network updated on services being offered and if you have needs that can be met to help facilitate your outreach. We will be sending a daily update to our network in hopes this aids in communication and meeting needs. Please let us know what services you are offering and the help you are needing.
Please email us at: email@example.com
Scott County Public Health, in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Public Health, is providing free COVID-19 testing this Friday, July 24, at Canterbury Park in Shakopee. Please see below for additional details and share the attached information with your family, friends, and networks.
- When: Friday, July 24, from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Canterbury Park, 1100 Canterbury Road, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Enter via the Barenscheer Boulevard entrance off of Canterbury Road to enter Canterbury Park/Expo Center parking lot.
- Open to everyone
- Symptoms or no symptoms
- Free, no insurance needed
- Learn more: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testshakopee.html
Sign up for an appointment time now:
- Online: Shakopee Community COVID-19 Testing: Schedule your appointment
- Signing up ahead of time helps avoid long lines. People who walk in without an appointment might have to come back later or another day.
If you are not able to sign up online, or need a translator, call 1-855-612-0677 for assistance.
GetTested_Shakopee-English GetTested_Shakopee_Somali GetTested_Shakopee_Spanish