Good afternoon everyone! As we are all working together do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy, FISH would like to be able to keep our network updated on services being offered and if you have needs that can be met to help facilitate your outreach. We will be sending a daily update to our network in hopes this aids in communication and meeting needs. Please let us know what services you are offering and the help you are needing.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New update – due to a generous sponsor we will no longer be charging for soccer, Monday May 17th is our last day of registrations as we start May 21st .Esperanza’s Recreational Soccer is;
- Designed for boys and girls PreK-8th Grade. Esperanza’s. program is perfect for both beginners and those looking to improve.
- Practice plans are age appropriate, focused skill building and on having fun.
- Develop soccer players at an early age. Teach basic skills of soccer and have fun.
- Practices are Friday evenings and games/ scrimmages are Saturday afternoon.
- Players will receive a shirt, shorts and socks
If you have questions, please email Mary Hernandez email@example.com
Mary Hernandez, Community Project Coordinator
Office 651- 322-3544
Soccer outreach – https://www.shakopeesoccer.com/page/show/541145-outreach-program
The Science and Art of Engaging Resistant and Traumatized Youth